Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

One Card, 3 Challenges

Hi!
This is my first time to join 3 wonderful Magnolia stamp challenges and it's also my first time to do one card to qualify. Challenges are fun because it makes you do things that you wouldn't normally do, in my case using pink. I'm not really a fan of the color pink but I have several pink scrap stuff and these challenges are good outlets to use the product.
Here is my card submitted to the following scrap challenges:



Happy Birthday
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey papers, Kaiser Craft Pearls
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Copic Blending Paper, Copic Markers
Others: Spellbinder Die cut, MFT die cut,  Misc Ribbon, Felt, Mitsubishi pen, Distress Ink
Here are some close-ups:





Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. Hello
    A very nice birthday card.
    Like it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania Challenge.
    ** Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at simply magnolia.
    hugs Tessa & Anke

    ReplyDelete