Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mangolia Mania Challenge - Ribbon or Lace

Hi everybody!
What happens when you don't update your blog for a week? More cards that is :)
A week ago I bought a few meters of these acetate lace from a local craft store here in Singapore. I opted for white because at least I can color it with some mists to conform with any color to coordinate the cards I am making. Although, I am not sure if I can actually mists acetate lace... But hey, white is a pretty safe color so I am good to go :)
Here's my entry for the Magnolia Mania Challenge


Hello sitting Tilda
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, Basic Grey Stickers, Prima Flowers
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Hero Arts Stamp, Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Copic Blending Paper
Others: Lace, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Distress Ink
Die Cut: MFT, Felt
And here is a close-up:



Thanks for looking!

P.S.
Do you want to change your life? Read HERE to find out more.



1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing card, I love how you colour her hair what combo Copics do you use?

    ReplyDelete