Pages

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Tilda With Cross Necklace

TGIF!

Just came back from the doctor for some medical tests this morning :( I wasn't able to wait for the results coz I was so hungry .. lol .. It's not so serious though (I hope), it's just routine needed for my new job..

Last Monday I finally received my Magnolia package, yay :) I am so happy! So many gorgeous stuff to keep me busy for a while. I was able to finish a card last night using a really cute stamp from the Special Moments collection.


Tilda With Cross Necklace
Materials: Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Papers: Magnolia; Flowers: iamroses; tulle, gesso, sprays, stockinged bird, twine, charm, corrugated board, Distress Ink, Glossy Accent, Liquid Pearl, German Glass Glitter
Stamping: Tilda With Cross Necklace from Special Moments; Xpress It Blending Paper; Copic Markers; Memento Ink
Tools: dooHickey & Spellbinder Dies



The sun was up for a little while, then the storm clouds came.. I'm glad I was able to take a photo just in time. I've colored precious Tilda with Copics.



The new papers from this collection are really beautiful! I die cut the paper with the large Envelope flap and cut another from a white cardstock as a mat. For the Feather die, I covered it with german glass glitter (love this stuff).



The stockinged bird is something I bought from a famous marketplace here in Manila. They use it for bridal souvenirs, etc. It's cute and cheap here :)



Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend :)


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a sweet and gorgeous card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is absolutely breathtaking! Superb coloring...WOW!!!! Spectacular work of art, Pearl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so beautiful, I love the colours and fab design.
    Good luck with your new job.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy .

    mens necklaces
    cross necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Pearl!!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you embellish your cards. Your floral arrangements are stunning!!!! x

    ReplyDelete