Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Tilda With Cross Necklace

TGIF!

Just came back from the doctor for some medical tests this morning :( I wasn't able to wait for the results coz I was so hungry .. lol .. It's not so serious though (I hope), it's just routine needed for my new job..

Last Monday I finally received my Magnolia package, yay :) I am so happy! So many gorgeous stuff to keep me busy for a while. I was able to finish a card last night using a really cute stamp from the Special Moments collection.


Tilda With Cross Necklace
Materials: Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Papers: Magnolia; Flowers: iamroses; tulle, gesso, sprays, stockinged bird, twine, charm, corrugated board, Distress Ink, Glossy Accent, Liquid Pearl, German Glass Glitter
Stamping: Tilda With Cross Necklace from Special Moments; Xpress It Blending Paper; Copic Markers; Memento Ink
Tools: dooHickey & Spellbinder Dies



The sun was up for a little while, then the storm clouds came.. I'm glad I was able to take a photo just in time. I've colored precious Tilda with Copics.



The new papers from this collection are really beautiful! I die cut the paper with the large Envelope flap and cut another from a white cardstock as a mat. For the Feather die, I covered it with german glass glitter (love this stuff).



The stockinged bird is something I bought from a famous marketplace here in Manila. They use it for bridal souvenirs, etc. It's cute and cheap here :)



Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a sweet and gorgeous card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is absolutely breathtaking! Superb coloring...WOW!!!! Spectacular work of art, Pearl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so beautiful, I love the colours and fab design.
    Good luck with your new job.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Pearl!!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you embellish your cards. Your floral arrangements are stunning!!!! x

    ReplyDelete