Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hello 2013!

Happy new year everybody!
I hope your 2013 is off to a new start for all of you :) As for me, well I'm taking things a bit easy nowadays.. Been busy doing some paperwork and such. I do have plans to get back to the corporate world after I've settled all my other personal stuff - acquiring a driver's license again, some identity cards, arranging the living arrangements in my own flat (ugh, I can't believe I have to spend ?? to buy appliances and furnitures!). But I have to say, it's good to be back. I've also been out and about town with old friends to eat and drink coffee with.
Before I left Singapore, I have received the last kit club for 2012 but I haven't had the chance to color them since I did not bring any tools with me when I left. But I'm finally reunited with all my craft stuff :) Don't you just love the new collection? It is just tons of cute :) So today I'd like to share the very first card I made using the adorable Bonny Tilda..


Bonny Tilda
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill and Hero Arts; Patterned Papers: Basic Grey; Puffy Heart Stickers: K&Company; Flowers: iamroses; Distress Ink; Stickles & Liquid Pearl; Twine and Charms
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps: Bonny Tilda, Chocolat & New York from With Love Collection; Old Valentine Letter from the Valentine Collection; Memento Ink; Copic Markers; Xpress It Blending Paper 
Tools: DooHickey, Memory Box & Spellbinder dies


I've seen a lot of talented ladies with a barely there stamping ink and wondered if I could do it too! I am so glad that I found an ink in my supply that I could probably work with to make the stamp appear to have no lines. The ink I used is Memento Desert Sand. I was worried at first that it would look too orange-y, but once I colored with Copic, it made the line almost disappear! Yay!



I hope you guys have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. WOW....love your no-lines coloring! Outstanding job...so precious! Your design work and embellishments are absolute perfection. Love your stunning creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pearl! I love your blog and cards a lot! It was very sad to news for me that you left Singapore, because I'm moving there in the nearest future with my husband... I didn't fing your email at the blogu here and asking if you could please drop me a line via email - yomnaim@gmail.com. I'd like to ask you a couple of questions about scrap stores in Singapure. Thanks a lot in advance! Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete