Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Home for the Holidays..


Hi guys! How have you all been? 
I'm finally back to Manila, Philippines for good after spending 5 years working in Singapore. Oh, I will miss Singapore so much! It's such a beautiful country, very clean, peaceful, good food & good people.. But I've come to a point in my life where I have to move on. I do have a lot of things planned for 2013, so watch out for it as it involves a lot of crafting :) 
With my big move, I have to also packed up my things and I have a lot of stuff! Well it's 5 years so it was expected and you know how crafters get when it comes to our stuff.. lol.. So all my stamps and coloring materials are somewhere out in the sea getting here soon. I miss coloring :( With the absence of my crafting activities, I do have time to catch up with friends I haven't seen in a very long time so it's still good. 
But before I left Singapore, I did a lot of cards and I'd like to share one with all of you. It's very simple, void of all the usual flowers and trinkets :) I wanted to focus on the image and my coloring. Hope you guys like it :) This is another image from the Nativity Collection which I adore so much :)



Holy Tilda With  Lamb
Materials: Cardstock - Bazzill & Hero Arts; Hero Arts sentiment stamp; Stickles
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps Holy Tilda With Lamb from the Nativity Collection; Memento Ink; Copic Markers; Copic Blending Paper


Thanks for stopping by :)
And let me wish all of you my dear Magnolia fans a blessed Christmas and a glorious New Year! God bless you all :)





1 comment:

  1. I love your card! You are right, without all the flowers and extras, it is focusing on the images and your wonderful coloring of them! Just beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete