Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Merry Christmas from Coco!

Hello my dear friends!
I feel really sad because I have a muscle strain in my elbow. It has been hurting for a few weeks but never really bothered me however everything changed this week. I couldn't raise my arm or carry anything heavy without flinching in pain. And the bad news is it's my right arm that's hurting which is my dexterity :( So the doctor ordered no heavy lifting, no strenuous activities for my right arm - including coloring for at least a week :( Ugh I am so bummed..
Good thing I have already colored a lot of images :) and I have completed all my assignments including my card for this rounds TOMIC :) We hope you can join us for the fun :)

Coco The Bear
Cardstock: Bazill; Patterned Papers: Echo Park & Basic Grey; Alpha Stickers: Making Memories; Ribbon: American Crafts; Flowers: I am Roses; Misc: Organza ribbon, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Pearl string, bells, Distress Inks
Stamping: Merry Little Christmas, Copic Markers; Memento Ink, Xpress it Blending Paper
Tools: Magnolia DooHickeys, Spellinders, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder




Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card, Pearl! I love how you colored Coco! I hope you feel better soon! Ingat ka lagi, sister!

    Cuddles,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete