Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Cheers!

Hi guys!
I am back with a card to share.. My elbow feels a lot better thanks to prayers and some good old medicine and linements :) Must be my age, I may have brittle bones! lol..
Here's a card I made a couple of weeks ago using a very cute stamp from Magnolia :) This stamp is a special release stamp and for you Singapore stampers, it's available at Paper Craft Gardens. Hope you can drop by the shop, they have a wide selection of Magnolia stamps, papers and DooHickey Dies! It's my little haven here in Singapore :) The shop is located at the 3rd floor of Suntec City Mall Tower 3, near the cinema. On a side note, a couple of weeks ago Pauline Bertilsson, the very talented creator of Magnolia stamps, visited the shop together with her whole family. They were in Singapore en route to Australia for the Paperific event. I was pretty bummed out that I didn't get to meet all of them, but I am still happy that they were able to tour this small but amazing country :) Maybe someday I will get to meet them :)
Ok, here's my card :)


Cheers!
Cardstock: Bazill; Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye; Alpha: American Crafts; Flowers: iamroses, Prima; Stickers: K & Company; Rhinestones: Kaiser Crafts; Misc: Doily, bells, twine, Distress Inks, Liquid Pearls
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp Congratulations Tilda, Copic Markes, Memento Ink, Xpress It Blending Paper
Tools: EK Success punch


Thank you so much for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment