Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

.. i have a thing for tags .. and bells ..

So I bought a pack of bells from the local art supply store and I was quite excited to use them in my projects. I thought it was a cute idea to have a project that makes a small tingling sound :)
I've also started a couple of tag projects Magnolia and non-Magnolia related. I love tags because they are quick and easy to jazz up :)
So here's the latest tag that I made for TOMIC this week. Please join us for this really fun challenge aptly named Fruity Pockets :) There's a prize for the lucky draw winner and a chance to be picked as top 5 for the month!


Just For You
Materials: Tag: Ink Essentials; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pocket: 7gypsies; Flowers: Prima, WOC, iamroses; Rhinestone: Prima; Others: bells, charm, tulle; doily, Sizzix embossing folder, Distress Stains, Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist
Die cut: Magnolia Doohickey Die
Stamping: Tilda with Arrow from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection; Archival Ink; Distress Inks; Hero Arts; American Crafts Embossing powder; Versamark Ink


.. love the bells :) ..



Thanks for dropping by and have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your comment. Your tag is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete