Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

TOMIC number 3

Hi Guys!
The week rolled by so quickly and work was super busy as per usual.. :) .. But that didn't stop me from picking up my Magnolia and playing!
I have been viewing a lot of blogs dedicated to Magnolia stamps and I am so amazed with the overflowing creativity so many crafters have! I know in time I will be able to catch up but for the meantime I am just sticking to my gut and do my thing (add to the fact that I am still waiting for some supplies to arrive .. tee hee :) ...).
The card I made is for the TOMIC challenge no. 3 . Summer is over here in Singapore and we are now heading towards the monsoon season (although all year round we have rain on most days). It's a very simple card and I did enjoy rolling up the MFT flowers and of course coloring with my Copics. When I think of summer the first colors that pop into my head are yellow and blue, like the sun and beach water.

Hello Summer Card
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, Collage Press & Basic Grey Papers, Basic Grey Sticker Tag, Jenni Bowlin Stickers, Prima Pearl Butterfly
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Copic Blending Paper, Copic Markers, Memento Ink
Tools: MFT Die, Martha Stewart Punch

A very simple cheery card for summer.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment