Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

TOMIC number 2

I didn't make it to the cut-off of the challenge but nevertheless I was inspired to continue on and create this card. I wasn't able to make it since I colored one of the backgrounds I did with Copics and took some time.. :) .. And also I didn't hav a blog to start with. But I would definitely join in the next challenge.
I was inspired to create my own patterned paper since I cannot find a paper in my stash that satisfied me for this challenge. I made the background by stamping Hero arts stamp and coloring it with lots of Copics!


Hello card
Materials: Bazzill Cardstock, Sei Papers, Prima Flowers, Making Memories Brad, ribbon and twine
Stamping: Magnolia Stamp, Hero Arts Stamp, Copic Markers, Memento Ink, Copic Blending Paper
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinder and Cuttlebug dies


Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love your hand stamped paper it is super cute. I also love the way that you have coloured Tildas dress, well done.

    ReplyDelete