Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Sneaky Tilda


Hi everybody!

I have another card to share this week. I actually did this card last June and sent a picture of it to my friend greeting her a happy birthday. I think she liked it (hopefully.. haha)..

I decided to color her in Snow White colors.. Maybe it's because of her hair that reminded me of Snow White.. Colored in Copics of course using the no lines technique :)




Sneaky Tilda
Materials: Cardstock: American Crafts and Basic Grey; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; flowers: iamroses; Distress inks and markers; corrugated board; ribbons, twine and pearl string; acrylic apples and leaves
Stamping: Sneaky Tilda from Animals of the Year; Xpress It Blending Card; Copic Markers; Memento Ink; Liquid pearls
Tools: Spellbinder, dooHickey and Memory Box dies



I love my floating pearls :)


I found these acrylic apples from my favorite notions shop.. These come in different sizes and these were the smallest, perfect for cards! I hadn't had the chance to come back to that shop in months and I miss it! I want to go back and hopefully get more fun finds :)



Thanks for dropping by :)
Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card! Love this cute Tilda and your gorgeous colour scheme. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete