Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

In The Snow Heart Tilda

Hi everybody!

I hope you guys have all recovered from the candy you have scored last halloween :) Traditionally on the first of November, we go to the cemetery to pay respects to our dearly departed. That was something I have missed doing for five years since I was working in Singapore so I'm glad I was able to do that this year. While it is also a national holiday from 31 Oct til 01 Nov, I did have to go to work and battle the traffic :(

My work schedule yet changed but the good thing about it is that I am now able to give time to crafting and that makes me so happy :) While doing my projects for the next Magnolia Ink, I am also finding time to make some Christmas cards :) So here's a card I would like to share with all of you :) I finished it today..


In The Snow Heart Tilda
Materials: Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Papers: Carta Bella & Echo Park; Chipboard: Maya Road; Rhinestones: Prima; Stickles, Distress Ink & Glitter, Liquid Pearls; flowers: iamroses; misc pistils, pearls, lace, bells
Stamping: In The Snow Heart Tilda from Winter Wonderland; Memento Ink; Xpress It Blending Paper; Copic Markers; Derwent Coloursoft pencils
Tools: dooHickey dies



This is my second attempt on no lines coloring. I think it turned out okay, it is a bit hard than the regular black ink but I had a lot of fun doing it :) I used Desert Sand Memento Ink and did a lot of highlighting using colored pencils.




I stacked the die cuts with chipboard snowflakes (which I had in my supplies for a very long time)..





Thanks for dropping by :) 
'Til next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. One of my favourite images. I really need to make a start:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just love it you really have coloured this to perfection and love the no lines look! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wow just love your no lines colouring especially in the blues..I love all the layers with those gorgeous papers ;0)

    ReplyDelete