Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Princess Pea Tilda KISS*

It's Monday again my dear friends :) Any good plans for the week?

I am catching up on TV series and guess what? I am watching 'Once Upon A Time' - an American TV series about storybook characters. I'm actually hooked (no pun intended since Hook is included in the story)! It's really good. You may have an impression that this about romance and all the gooey stuff that comes along with it, but it's mystery packed with a lot of twists from what we know about our fairytale characters. I don't want to spoil it for you if you want to watch this series :)

I am still waiting if the Princess and the Pea character will show up.. But in the meantime, here's Princess Pea Tilda for you :)


Sweet Pea Tilda
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill & American Crafts; Rhinestones: Prima; lace
Stamping: Princess Pea Tilda from Once Upon A Time 2013; Xpress It Blending Paper; Copic Markers; Memento Ink
Tools: dooHickey (Peacock Feathers, Events Flags, Envelope Edge); Silhouette (hello)




I was thinking of other ways to use the dooHickeys so I made a mask using Mask It Film and applied texture paste. It turned out really nice :) It adds interest instead of just adding color and the dooHickey is perfect because it's very detailed..




I made Tilda sit on the Events Flags dies :) The 'hello' sentiment is cut using the Silhouette.



* KISS (Keep It Sweet and Simple)


And above are the colors I used for Tilda :)

Thanks for dropping by :)



1 comment: