Pages

Saturday 23 March 2013

Make More Memories Summer Scrap


Hi everybody!
To my Filipino crafters attending the Make More Memories Summer Scrap on April 6, 2013, I will be having a Distress Ink Coloring Workshop. I will be teaching participants in this workshop how I color my Magnolia Stamps to make them more dimensional and life like. It is a technique based workshop so be prepared to learn a bucket load of tips and tricks!


For this workshop we will be coloring this masked image:



Drip Drop Tilda
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Magnolia & Basic Grey; Flowers: iamroses; Rhinestone: Kaiser Crafts; stockinged butterfly, doily, pistils and stamens, ceramic mushroom, bells, twine, charms, flower spray
Stamping: Drip Drop Tilda from Creashop Duymelot, Mushroom with Snail from Sweet Rainbow Collection; Langton Watercolor pad; Distress Inks; Archival Ink
Tools: dooHickey dies



I hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment