Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tilda With Little Pocket

Hi everybody!

It's almost March and it feels like summer over here.. Hot, hot, hot .. I wish I was one of those people who like going to the pool for a quick dip but I'm not.. :( .. I blame my age.. lol.. I do look forward going to the beach in the next few months and get a tan (like I need to get darker right? lol).

I have another tag to share with all of you. I want to do more tags to display in my flat. I used a very cute image from the With Love collection..




Tilda With Little Pocket
Materials: Avery Tag; Patterned Papers: Magnolia & Basic Grey; Tag: Jolee's; Flowers: iamroses; pearl string, ribbon, flower spray, pistils, fabric leaves, twine, charm, Stickles, Liquid Pearl
Stamping: Tilda With Little Pocket, New York & Postcard from With Love Collection; Xpress It Blending Card; Memento Ink; Copic Markers
Tools: dooHickeys, Memory Box, Simon Says Stamp, Sizzix dies





Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Your tag card is absolutely SPECTACULAR....love your beautifully colored Tilda and all the awesome details! Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete