Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

The Reason for the Season..

.. is because Jesus Christ our Saviour is born ..
I have received my DT package from Magnolia this week and I was very excited to do a lot of coloring and card making with the new Nativity Collection stamps. I absolutely love this collection so much - being Catholic - as the nativity scene is a big part of our Christmas celebrations. In Manila, Philippines majority of households always have a nativity scene included in their Christmas decorations. And of course we have a nativity play as well :)
I'd like to share a card with all of you today to showcase Tilda as Mary with the baby Jesus. This image just warms my heart :) This card is also especially made for the Magnolia fans from Japan - did you guys know that our dear Tilda and Edwin are so loved in Japan? Isn't that just cool :) I also love Japan! I hope I can go to this magical place in my lifetime.

Tilda With Holy Baby
Materials: Cardstock: Bazzill and American Crafts; Patterned Papers: Aspen Frost Basic Grey; Sparkles: Kaiser Crafts; Flowers and pistils: iamroses; pearl string, pompoms, lace, ribbon; Liquid Pearls & Stickles; Distress Inks
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps: Nativity Collection; Copic Markers; Memento Ink; Xpress It Blending Paper
Tools: Spellbinder dies


Thanks for dropping by and have a great week ahead :)


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Colors on this Card.. Gorgeous Coloring.. And I love the small dots around the image.. Beautiful Design Papers and Lovely Layers of paper.. FAB Card! :o)

    ReplyDelete