Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

.. it's TOMIC's birthday! ..

TOMIC is celebrating it's one year birthday! We are having an anything goes challenge with several winners to be drawn. The DT is also picking some lucky participants to receive our cards for this challenge! So please join us!
It has been a journey for me as well with TOMIC, a year ago I discovered Magnolia Stamps and my crafting life has never been the same again :) When we were asked to do a card for this week, I thought it would be cool to see how I've changed as far as coloring and card construction as time went by.
So I created a card using Hawaii Tilda, the same stamp I used on my very first Tomic card from last year.
Here's the image from last year:



And here's the image now:


I guess there is an improvement over the year :) lol..
So please join us and we hope to see your cards at the blog!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,what an amazing card. I love the colours the dress looks stunning. Having said that yes your colouring has improved but gee it was an amazing first colouring effort. Congratulations on your first year with TOMIC xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You coloured her so pretty! so lovely!
    Beautiful card, and lovely to see the change in one year...! Gives us hope too! (lol)

    Welmoed

    ReplyDelete