Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Welcome To The Castle!

The Princes and Princesses collection is now available for purchase! Singapore Magnolia Stampers you can grab your stamps from Paper Crafts Garden - the new stamps and papers are available in their shop! Yay :)
Here's a card I made this weekend using the new stamps :) Oh! I just love this collection very much!


Tilda and Her Castle
Materials: Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye; Cardstock: Bazzill; Organza ribbon, paper roses; Prima flowers and Rhinestones, American Crafts Pen
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps, Distress Inks, Archival Ink

The Magnolia Stamp Club Spring Kit will be a whole new different collection :) That's exciting news isn't it?


Thanks for looking and have a great week ahead :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Pearl!!! Thanks for sharing this lovely card!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card pearl! I am in awe of your ability to put flowers on your cards. Every time I try it just doesn't look right. I can't believe I have missed your other posts!!! They look amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully made! Tilda is is truely a princess. Very lovely card, Pearl.

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Pearl, the flowers are gorgeous, hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete