Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

Three Blue Birds

For quite a while I was looking for this background stamp from the Sweet Rainbow collection. Luckily, one of the stores here in Singapore carry a whole bunch of Magnolia Stamps and they had this stamp.. the last one :) How lucky was I! haha.. This stamp is so adorable especially the birds.. I'm so cookoo for Magnolias :)


Three Blue Birds
Materials: Lilly Bee Design Patterned Papers, Bazzill Cardstocks, Distress Inks, American Crafts brads, Signo Pen, paper flowers, doily
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps, Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Copic Blending Paper
Tools: Martha Stewart Punches

Here are some close-ups of the cards:


Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she adoreable. Your card is beautiful. The way you have coloured Tildas hair is amazing. I have the same background stamp yet it hasn't seen ink yet I think you've inspired me to pull it out.

    ReplyDelete