Pages

Saturday 7 January 2012

My Christmas Magnolias

A belated Merry Christmas to everybody!
As I mentioned on my previous post, I did neglect updating my blog but what I did not neglect is my love for creating my Magnolia cards (and collecting the stamps). To date I am now a proud owner of 75 Magnolia stamps :) Every one of those stamps just makes me very happy! My dream is to complete all the stamps and be happy for the rest of my life!
I'd like to share two of the cards I did for Christmas. I wish I could have done more but December was quite hectic both work and home wise.
Here are my very simple cards:

Merry Christmas from Edwin
Materials: Magnolia patterned paper, paper flowers from I am Roses, pearl string, lace and ribbon, Stickles, rhinestones
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps, Gelatins Stamp, Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Copic Blending Paper

And here are some close-ups of the card:



And here's another Christmas card I did on my blogging hiatus:



Long Haired Angel
Materials: Basic Grey Patterned Papers, Bazzill Cardstock, ribbon and lace, paper flowers, pearl string, Kaiser Crafts rhinestones, Stickles, Distress Inks
Stamping: Magnolia Stamps, Memento Ink, Copic Blending Paper

And here are some close-ups of the card as well:




Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are amazing. I love the little details you add. I know what you mean about collecting them I normally try not to buy to many, but can't help myself. I haven't counted them, I don't think I want to know.

    ReplyDelete